Santa's Gift Grab Santa's Gift Grab

CHEA

YOU GUYS GOT SOME SKEELZ

Electric Box Electric Box

Great game!

Great game! This game has excellent gameplay. It challenged me for a while, and then finished (instead of going on forever), giving me a good sense of accomplishment. Beating level 14 was definitely an awesome feeling of relief :D

I only give a 9 rather than 10 since the graphics are pretty simple, but it doesn't detract from it much so it definitely still deserves a 9 :)

BIG Bitch Bonanza BIG Bitch Bonanza

YOU ARE A GOD

BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS

fwe responds:

I'm glad someone thinks so.

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

LOLOOOL U ARE WIN

LOLOLLL THIS GAME MAKES YOUR E-PENIS GROW 10 INCHES IT'S SO 1337 GG

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Best NG game I've ever played

I can't believe I only just found this game. It's unbelievable. It reminds me very strongly of Full Throttle... which is a good thing.

Excellent work, even if I'm pissed at you for not crediting neg

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Bunch of stuff

Nice idea. A couple things could/should be improved:

1: Either make the window bigger so you can see more of what's coming faster, or make a minimap. Survival mode was impossible. Plus there are only like 3 pebbles in the entire map when survival mode spawns. I'm playing and I'm like "Oh boy I finally made it to a size 30+!" Then a giant star SPAWNS NEXT TO ME AND KILLS ME. Oh joy.

2: Remove friction. Yes, have a maximum velocity, but like when I'm moving and I let go, it shouldn't stop. This prevents me from setting up fun things where I spin around a sun for a while :)

3: Add black holes for fun :)

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Unbelieveable

Absolutely unbelieveable. I love you. Really, I do.

<3<3<3<3

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

I <3 you too!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Erg

1: it's not like this kind of game is original, so i'm not adding any points for that. Just wanted toget that out of the way early on
2: The reason it has 120 levels is because (I only played to 24 and got bored) all the levels are the fuckin same. It's almost as if you placed the squares randomly.
3: You didn't use trace when you did your hitTests, so it does the hitTest based on the bounding box of the circle... which makes you collide when you're not actually touching anything. That's noob programming right there.
4: the graphics were really shitty
5: A game of that low graphical quality and that simple code should've been well under a megabyte, let alone 30 MB.

pico shool tutorial pt 1 pico shool tutorial pt 1

Piece of shit

1: Fake preloader. If you can't code a preloader, you can't code Pico's School.

2: Stop trying to rip off of a popular flash to try to get something in the portal on its coattails. Make something original.

3: Glaiel-Gamer was saying that Flash 3 didn't have _root, not your tutorial, idiot. He wasn't saying that your tutorial didn't have _root, he was saying it shouldn't've had it because Tom didn't have _root. when he had to make Pico's School.

4: You fail.