2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Hahahahah

I was bursting with laughter watching this, great job :D

Its a tank? Its a tank?

Hahahahahh

hahahah that was freakin hilarious

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Good job overall

You did a very nice job overall as usual, however some of the pacing was a little slow, and I was really really anticipating another epic one on one showdown like at the end of de_aztec. This one was funnier, but I just remember absolutely loving the intense 1v1 you had before ;P

The adventures of Baxter The adventures of Baxter

Hahahah awesome

Finally one of the scavenger hunt winners made me laugh, awesome flash.

MD Virginia Tech Tribute MD Virginia Tech Tribute

Oh boy! You totally deserve the 3.5+!!!

NOT. Oh hey, looks like you went into windows movie maker (or cue equivalent shitty movie editing program), typed some shitty text straight from the bible, and imported some fucking images from google search/virginia tech website.

Yeah, cause that's animation, right? Because a stupid-ass slideshow with more wipe-transitions than star wars episode 3 is totally deserving of a good score on an animation website?

Hah. You're just exploiting the average user who will feel bad or immoral if he gives you a bad score.

Now, I know you're going to (or if I hadn't said the following you would have) interpreted this as me saying that I don't give a shit that people died. That's not true. I simply think if you actually want to do them justice, you should put some effort forth and make an actual animation instead of a fucking slide show.

Besides, what about all that shit with the static bible text? What if a bunch of the people that died were atheist and would be offended that you were forcing your prayer and religion upon their memory?

Hows about next time you actually include at least the tiniest bit of animation instead of a windows movie maker slide show.

maddog6543 responds:

Well, in response to this I can only say this.

If you really want to bash this you have the right to, I am defending that freedom daily since I am a member of the Armed Forces (Army if you really must know).

I did use Windows Movie Maker to do this film, I never called it a flash nor an animation. It is simply a tribute to those who actually did lose their lives that day and for those mourning the lose of there loved ones. I’m sorry I’m not the all powerful animator you must be since you had a big huffy about it anyways… I’m only learning flash right now, and I know that the WMM would be much easier for me to use in a short period of time. I’m sorry that I really have no artistic ability at all, so sue me… Not everyone is granted that ability so we can only compromise with what I can do.

I am a Christian and I am not pushing my religious beliefs on anyone. I am simply expressing my religion freely, (which is still legal these days). Just because someone is not a Christian does not mean I can not pry for them. I’m sorry if I offend anybody, but you do have the right not to watch this also. I did not put a gun to you head and make you watch it!

I’m sorry you feel the way I do, but if you felt the way that I do, then you just might understand…

TooF 1300 TooF 1300

Heh, awesome

Great job as always Logo :)

Beasty is the best character ever.

MACception responds:

Lol...I know, that's why I mimmicked him from "AnimatorJones"s character. If you want to see what the real beastie looks like, go check out his animations :)

Sexy Alien Band Sexy Alien Band

Wow

I didn't expect to see 3d animation from a professional animator that's worked on animations like open season, the polar express, and others... on newgounds!

Hrm...

TooF TCvST2 TooF TCvST2

Sup Logo

I especially liked the Doritos part :)

The whole falling thing was great, and at first having the other Toofs saying the "what the fuck" line and then having Korn say it was a hilarious and awesome transition.

Though I would've liked some actually carnage with the neutral toofs. Like when he blew them up and stuff, pieces should fly off and they should crack and break and stuff. That's why I only gave a 7 to violence.

MACception responds:

All along I planned on doing it, and all along I planned on Croose mouthing "WTF" as well, but, I refuse to have him talk! :D

That cracking TeeF idea I like much! Something to keep in mind when I do my next TooFsplosion :D

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Excellent Job

Truly astounding. The amount of work that must have gone into this cartoon is way above the normal level of work entering newgrounds (I don't mean this in a bad way... if everyone spent 6 months on every project, we'd have a very small amount of submissions coming in :P ).

I tried to watch for the little details the first time around, but it really took a second viewing to see some of the really amazing little subtleties, like the excellent tracking of your leg movement while you're on the ground, and every single one of the characters moving in FBF perfect to your movement.

Animating one of those little guys in a project like that would take a long amount of time, and would be quite a chore, but animating the number you did... well... all I can say really is that you're a much more patient animator than I :).

I only wish that either you had a better quality camera so that the staticy-ness of the footage would blend in better with the characters.

One way you might be able to do this would be to add a moving layer on top of the real-world part that had a subtle grain effect. When trying to make 3D stills look like a photograph, I have to add a slight grain filter/effect to make them not look fake, and if you put something like this that had a couple frames of different grains cycling on top of the whole animation, it might make the animated characters look more like they really were running around in real life outside of your computer.

Dailytoon #243 Dailytoon #243

You are a god

I no longer hate the star syndicate. All because of this movie. You are a god. Best movie ever. Little kids are so insolent.